Instructions to Access Your Tax File
- You can search by either your last name or property address.
- Last name entry is not case-sensitive, and if you have more than one property they should all come up.
- Property address is case-sensitive and should be entered exactly as it appears on your tax bill (For example, whether it is entered as ST or STREET, AVE or AVENUE).
- If you have any problems, give us a call at 516-798-0244, Ext. 115.
- Please note the convenience fee for paying by credit card will appear after you click on “checkout.” If you do not continue to process your charge, you can cancel at that time.
To you make a payment online or check your tax bill, click here.