Community Development Funds Available

Senior citizens and low income residents are encouraged to apply for Community Development Funds. These Residential Rehabilitation funds are HUD sponsored and can be used to improve your home, including new windows, siding, heating systems and energy efficient projects. Call Village Hall at 7987-0244, ext. 111 to find out if you are eligible.